Rag United Works Ltd. 807, Harbour Crystal Centre,100 Granville Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, HK trading as London Rag, a fashion online store (hereinafter “London Rag”). On London Rag customers will be offered goods. The offering on this site is only directed at end users of legal age. Goods will only be sold in normal household quantities. These terms and conditions find application in all contracts which members enter into via London Rag as well as all general business relationships between London Rag and its customers. London Rag does not accept any other terms and conditions unless explicitly stated otherwise. If periods are stated in working days, these include all weekdays except Saturday and Sunday and all statutory holidays.
- Classy & Fabulous
We ensure that we do everything with Classiness & affection for Fabulous outfits!
- Use of London Rag
As part of the registration as a customer of London Rag you will be asked to submit personal data. Point is applicable in this respect. You are responsible for ensuring that the data is complete and correct. After you have completed the registration process, you will receive a confirmation of your registration by email. To facilitate access to the online service on London Rag, you will receive a password. You are obliged to treat this password and any other access data confidential and protected from access by unauthorized third parties. London Rag reserves the right to refuse registration without giving reasons.
- You indemnify London Rag completely of any claim by third parties on first demand. By transmitting the contents to London Rag, you grant London Rag all exclusive rights of use over time, space and content without restriction, including transfer to a third party, which London Rag requires for publication and dissemination, even in part, to London Rag. London Rag is entitled to store or release content, and reserves the right of cancellation, reduction, modification or correction of such content.
- You may not use London Rag outside the intended frame to disrupt or manipulate particular technical processes. Interventions with the intention to seek unjustified advantage to the detriment of London Rag or other members will result in the immediate loss of the right to purchase on London Rag and the revocation of the customers account as a consequence.
- You are only permitted to register and use one membership account at a time. Multiple registrations will be deleted by London Rag.
- In the password protected area on London Rag you can access your recently shipped and/or completed orders. In this area you can also change, administer and save your own data and potential subscriptions of newsletters.
- London Rag reserves the right to issue a warning, to terminate your membership or to modify or delete content you have submitted, if you violate any of the provisions of this Section 3. Any claims for damages by London Rag remain unaffected.
- Contractual partners, Language and conclusion of contract.
At the conclusion of contracts on London Rag your contractual partner is solely London Rag.
- London Rag is operated in English;
- London Rag contracts are concluded exclusively in English.
- submitting an order by ‘clicking order’ or ‘buy now’ you make a binding contract offer. After submitting your order, you will receive a confirmation email from London Rag. The confirmation email does not constitute acceptance of the contract. The declaration of acceptance of the contract consists in the shipping of the goods. When ordering multiple items, the acceptance of the contract applies only to goods actually shipped.
- In cases where prices are displayed incorrectly on London Rag due to technical errors, London Rag is entitled to action for nullification. The burden of proof regarding an error lies with London Rag. Payments already made will be refunded immediately.
- Prices and shipping fees
For orders on London Rag the prices which are listed at the time of your order on the product page apply. These prices are exclusive of taxes and the final price (inclusive of taxes) are shown in the shopping cart page.For returns of products, contact the London Rag customer support via email.
London Rag provides the payment methods credit card, debit card and net banking payment in advance and Cash on Delivery. London Rag reserves the right to exclude any payment methods for individual goods and to refer to the other payment methods.
Delivery must be given to the transportation address given by you. It is your duty that it is conceivable to ship to the address according to ordinary working hours.
- London Rag ships as per the conveyance courses of events accommodated every item. We guarantee that we deliver as ahead of schedule as could reasonably be expected, yet for a few items the courses of events are longer because of accessibility of items.
- London Rag does not accept any sourcing hazard particularly with reference to a buy by depiction. London Rag is just obliged to deliver from existing stock or from stock requested from providers.
- In icase of major destruction, shipping may take a long duration due to some internal and external reasons. For example damage of machinery or fire at machine places, resources scarcity, strike, transporting issues. But you will be informed according to whatever situation takes place.
- London Rag maintains whatever authority is needed to cancel the agreement of your order. Your payment done by credit cards will be refunded to you according to the procedure. Procedure won’t take a long time as soon as you cancel your order your cancellation procedure will be started.
- All delivery for orders are confirmed after you make confirmation of orders. Cash on delivery is applicable when confirmation of order is done and when it is delivered to customer it is the end of the process with confirmation. If within 72 hours delivery is not taken by customer due to address change or wrong address then it will be cancelled by London Rag.
- For returns policies, please check our section on Delivery and Returns.
- Retention of Title
Ownership of the goods is transferred to the member after full payment.
London Rag is liable only for intent and gross negligence, unless there are fraudulently concealed damages, damages for loss of life, limb or health or damage arising from any infringement of essential contractual obligations. The same applies to violations by London Rag’s agents.
- SERVICE AND COMPLAINTS
The satisfaction of our members is close to our hearts. Therefore we endeavour to deal with your concerns as quickly as possible and always provide you with our feedback after receiving your input. For service inquiries, please contact our customer service department: Email:
- DATA SECURITY
As part of your registration as a customer on London Rag you will be asked to provide personal data. This is data which is required by London Rag to process the contracts concluded on London Rag. All personal data is confidential and will be treated by London Rag in accordance with relevant legal regulations. To safeguard your privacy in online payment transactions London Rag uses the latest encryption techniques through our payment gateways.
- Image Rights
All rights to use imagery on London Rag lie with London Rag or our partners. The use of the material – in whatever form – is prohibited unless explicit permission from London Rag has been granted.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled shall include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department or any defect regarding the quality of the product. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.(Any type of voucher used in these orders shall be pushed back into the user’s account in case of cancellation by Company).
- As part of usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been dispatched by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. Company holds discretionary right to refund the amount as customer points/check or bank refund. Orders can only be refunded in the mode used at the time of purchase.
- Should any provision of this agreement be legally void, this does not invalidate the whole contract. Instead, the invalid provision shall be replaced with an effective provision with the same economic purpose. The same applies to possible gaps in this contract.
- London Rag reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions for future business. Excluded from this are unreasonable changes, especially pertaining to essential contract elements, such as the main benefits owed, which would be subject of a contract modification. London Rag will notify you of changes to the Terms and Conditions in timely fashion. Notification of changes will include a reference to the possibility and the period of objection and the significance or consequences of the omission of contradiction. If you do not contradict the validity of the amended Terms and Conditions within two weeks of the day following the receipt of the notification of change to you, the amended terms and conditions shall be deemed accepted by you.